Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello world!

Hello world! My name is Erica and i love Makeup for the performing Arts, so i decided to start a blog about my favorite one, Mime Makeup.

Lots of people hear Mime Makeup and think it's as simple as plopping some white mime face paint on your face, and that's it. Well, as i think you already know, cause you must be looking for some insight to find me, i am sure you have started to understand that Mime Makeup and in general Face Painting is way more complicated than that!

Worry no more! I am here to help you through what i went through when i decided i wanted to "play" with makeup and performing arts!

My First informative post will be about the types of face paint that you can choose from to start your project!

Nice to meet you,
E.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment